Driving coast-to-coast is hard work, but it can be extremely rewarding when you’re driving with the right trucking company.
In today’s job market, truckers are in high demand. You can see it in ads touting super high signing bonuses, great pay, etc. However, when you really look into a lot of these jobs or read the reviews by drivers who have worked at some of these companies, it’s not hard to see that there are a lot of lures being thrown out there to catch your attention, but when the reality of what the job is, many wish they hadn’t taken the bait.
At Hardy Brothers, what you see is what you get:
- A $2,500 hiring bonus for drivers with at least one year of experience (paid out after six months)
- A mileage and bonus payscale where new drivers can earn over $50,000 per year to start. Experienced coast-to-coast team drivers can make over $80,000 per year
- Health insurance
- 401k with Hardy Brothers’ match
- Life insurance
- Home-time every week
- 24/7/365 office support
- State-of-the-art Kenworth trucks
- One of the highest safety ratings in the country
- Ready-access to all executives
- $15/hour “wait pay” (for down-time when drivers wait for trailers to be loaded)
- Job security with a company that truly cares about the people who work there and has since 1965
That’s pretty much it. What you see is what you get – a no-nonsense pay policy where you can earn good money, great benefits, and a company culture that puts the safety and well-being of its drivers above all else.
The following are real examples of the salaries earned by a few of our drivers in 2020*
Example 1: Team Driver with over 15 years driving with us: 191 nights away (46 weeks): Over $68,000
Example 2: Team driver with over 10 years driving with us: 217 nights away (49 weeks): Over $81,000
Example 3: Regional driver with over 20 driving with us: 161 nights away (42 weeks): Over $53,000
*Note: Yearly averages include pay for miles driven, $66/Diem, bonus pay, and vacation pay.
If you’re interested in driving for a company that is driven to support its drivers, which includes excellent pay and benefits, let’s talk! We think you’ll love the career you can have with us!